Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Back to School Fashion Show-Josie Style

Finally, starting this post...sorry

First, her new bag. It is a Fluerville...I was afraid she wouldn't like it because I didn't ask before I bought it...but, she loves it. I have a Fluerville Diaper Bag and love it...so, when this was over 1/2 off on Amazon...I had to grab it.
It converts to a backpack.

Ignore the messy hair...this was after a swim party...

On to the clothes...

This is from Gymborees I Love Soccer Line
She loves this...
I've ordered a custom bow for the outfit...not sure on shoes yet. (There are a pair of white and silver Puma's I have my eye on)


This is from Crazy 8....ignore wet hair--just out of the shower look--
I think this so super cute...
I think we will do pink chucks with it... (which we don't have right now)


This is from Gap...from last spring...it was big then...was trying it on...it does fit some better but is still big...we will do with our navy chucks and a navy bow
We also have a pink top with pink and off white striped leggings
A green top and pink polka dot leggings just like this set




Next up...Naartjie...Love the outfit...but, the shoes don't match...and don't know what to do about a hair accessory...maybe we will just do a braid to the side with puple bands...





Is is a Vintage Lucy top and Mini Boden clamdiggers...LURVE
Red Chucks and a red bow




This is super cute...we now have black chucks and a custom bow to match.



Thats it FOLKS...thanks for stopping by...

No comments:

Post a Comment