Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Thankful Series...Day 1

I am a horrible blogger...HORRIBLE...

However, I do want to jump back into the blogging world...
So, now thru Thanksgiving I am doing a thanksful series...please feel free to comment on what you are thankful for.

Today I am thankful Josie has more than one jacket/coat. She spilled chocolate milk all over her off-white sweater coat yesterday morning. So, it went in the wash and she is wearing her Gap Navy Coat from last year (I am glad I bought it a tad big).

It is so cold here.

I will go ahead and add that yesterday I was thankful for time change. While we didn't actually have extra time it was so much easier to get everyone up since our bodies think we got extra sleep. Much more pleasant in our household.

You guys have a Blessed Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment