Thursday, January 20, 2011

Today I am trying something new...we will see...



I need to lose some weight...in a bad way...




At the beginning of the year I started doing a little better. One great start is I have been having a frozen lean cusine or such every day for lunch. Sometimes I add a Stoneyfield Farms Low Fat Organic Yogurt. However, I am always hungry and am eating way to much of my mom's awesome food at night. So...I needed a new plan.




I decided to try Fullbars.

I don't think they are bad. You are suppose to eat one 30 minutes before you eat with 16oz of water. So, I ate one this morning on the way to work. They are okay...I had planned on eating a real breakfast when I got to work (frozen breakfast pastry thingy-low cal). However, I was too full. Really at lunch I was still kind of full so I did not eat the 2nd one before lunch and just had my lean cuisine...I am still full. Hey...maybe this is the way to go for me.


If you want to try them the are on sale this week at Walgreens. Buy one box at $9.99 get one box 50% off. So that is $14.99 for 12 bars or $1.25 each. I actually think that the chocolate one would be pretty good smeared in peanut butter.


This is my favorite peanut butter in the whole world if you care.

Well...toodles for now guys...have a good Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment