Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Today was a good mail day...

Any day that I don't get a bill in the mail is a good mail day...lol


However, today was a really good mail day because it got free stuff.
1. Parker gets a book from Dolly Parton's Imagination Library every month. This month he got.


We have already read it tonight






2. I received a BzzAgent package.


For Stouffer's - Stuffed Melt and Soup

I got a coupon to try it for free so that I can let you guys know all about it. I also got some coupons for $1.50 off, and a new lunchbox (told you it was a good mail day).
Well here is what I can tell you right now:
Stouffer's Stuffed Mets and Soups are available in 3 flavors.
-Chicken Bacon Ranch Stuffed Melt and Baked Potatoe Soup
-Steak & Swiss Stuffed Melt and Broccoli Cheddar Soup
-Three Cheese & Ham Stuffed Melt with Creamy Tomato Bisque Soup
Ready from the microwave in 5 minutes.
Suggested Retail is $3.69.
As soon as i try these I will let you know what I think.
Other happenings today...Parker told my Mom Bye, C-ya. He is so very very cute...if I don't say so myself. I need to get his hair cut. His hair grows super fast.
Toodles Guys...ttyl

1 comment: