Monday, February 7, 2011

Today is Josie's 100th Day of School

Josie was super excited! They had to count out 100 pieces of cereal last week and send in for their party. According to Josie they were going to eat their cereal with Milk. Apparently this is cause for excitement...lol

I am a sucker for themed attire. I looked on etsy for a custom shirt for the 100th day of school. There are several options and they start at $20. Since I am super frugal I headed to Hobby Lobby and picked up a plain shirt for $2.99 minus a 40% coupon. Then I grabbed the number patches for $.99 each, and all that had to be done is some ironing. I also grabbed her bow there for $3.99 minus a 40% coupon (who knew they had premade bows).

The shirt is split sizing so she should be able to wear it next year too. So, for less than $5 I got a shirt that will be worn twice instead of a $20 shirt that will be worn once.

Happy 100th Day of School everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment