Friday, January 28, 2011

More recipes...

Chicken Lasagna
I can of cream of mushroom soup
1 can of cream of chicken soup1 cup of sour cream
12 cooked lasagna noodles
3 cups Chicken, cooked (from whole chicken, or whatever you like)
2 cups of cheese (cheddar or whatever you like)

Mix together soups and sour cream. In a greased 9 x 13 inch pan layer noodes, half of chicken, half of soup sour cream mixture, half of cheese. Repeat layers. Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.

This recipe is very versitile. I have used leftover turkey. I have added veggies - Peas or broccoli. Also, I usually add some fresh pepper to the soup and sour cream mixture.

Pizza Pasta Casserole
1/2 pound of ground beef
1/2 cup of chopped onion
8 ounces of pasta (I usually just use macaroni)
2 cups of spaghetti sauce
1/4 cup water1 cup of Mozzarella Cheese
Toppings: Whatever you want...sometimes we do pepperoni, sausage, or ham. Often we just do mushrooms. However, you could also do olives, peppers etc.

Brown beef and onion (I usually add some garlic too). Drain. Add sauce and water (I usually add some oregeno, basil, and maybe more garlic). Divide meat/sauce mixture in half. Put that half of mixture into 2 pie/or cake pans (I use cake pans. Note: So right now each pan has 1/4 of the mixture). Then divide the pasta between the 2 pans. Then poor the remaining sauce in each pan (again each pan is getting another 1/4 of the sauce). Next top with one cup of cheese for each pan. Then top with whatever toppings you have chosen. Bake at 375 for 15 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment