Thursday, January 27, 2011

Today for lunch Missy had...


Stouffers Corner Bistro Steak and Swiss Stuffed Melt with Broccoli Cheddar Soup


Herb-topped focaccia bread filled with steak,onions,and mushrooms in a Swiss cheese sauce paired with creamy broccoli and cheddar cheese soup.


First bummer...it has 400 calories (I am trying to watch what I eat).

Second bummer...for that 400 calories it is not a lot of food.


However, it tastes pretty darn good. The soup was very cheesy...actually more of a cheese soup with a few lil things of chopped broccoli. The Melt was yummy too. However, I have to say I hate it when you bite into something and the other end starts oozing. Not cool at all


All in all I give it a 7.5 out of 10. Probably would be and 8.5 if I wasn't watching what I was eating.


So, I vote you guys give it a try.



However, like I said it wasn't much food...so, I also ate a Wallaby Organic Caramel apple dow under lowfat yogurt. My all time favorite yogurt in case you are interested. I paired lunch with a vitamin water zero-squeezed (basically lemonade).

Well that is a day in the life of my lunch.

TTYL and toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment