Friday, March 11, 2011

I am trying a new mascara...

Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara...and I really like it...

I absolutely love that this is a true multi-purspose product. Not only do my lashes instantly look much better, but they are getting healthier at the same time. What is not to love??? This has more of a traditional brush which I really like. No funny shape or funny material here, it looks like what mascaras brushes looked like when I started wearing mascara about 20 years ago. My lashes look so nice without looking like I put a whole gob of products on them. The product seems truly waterproof and stays on all day. I find that this product doesn't clump (which I think is due to the brush style). This mascara also does not flake off at all. No little black specks under my eyes or on my cheeks. All in all this is a A+ product. Thanks Revlon.


No comments:

Post a Comment