Tuesday, November 1, 2011

November...the month of Thanksgiving

November is the month of Thanksgiving.  I have so much to be thankful for.  Lets spend the month counting the ways...  First, I am so thankful for a Loving and Forgiving God.  The freedom to believe in him, and the faith I have in him.  What are you thankful for?

Here is a cute printable from Chuck E. Cheese that the kids can use to share what they are thankful for. 


Tonight we are having company for dinner...I have a roast with potatoes and carrots in the crockpot...yummy...

When it is time to settle down for the night we will be reading this book.  (I will let you know tomorrow how the little liked it.)



http://www.amazon.com/November-Happens-Month-Ellen-Jackson/dp/0881069272/ref=tmm_hrd_title_0

Toodles for now...

~Miss~

No comments:

Post a Comment