Wednesday, November 2, 2011

So Thankful for You...My Family...

Yesterday, my kiddos woke up to a lil' surprise...nothing fancy and kind of silly since it was the day after Halloween...why did I ever think giving them candy on November 1st was a good idea...lol

Anyways...It was just a lil' note that went like this...

I am so Thankful
              for you...

My (first born, baby girl, or lil' man)

I love you to pieces...

                          Mom

And, it included a bag of Reese Pieces all clipped together with an adorable turkey clothespin.  I should have took a picture...

Well I say all that to say I am so very thankful for my family.  From my immediate family to my extended family.  I love you all...and, I am truly blessed to have each of you in my life.

Well we had company last night.  My crockpot decided to randomly turn off sometime yesterday.  Needless to say dinner didn't go as planned...but, what does.  We still enjoyed good company with wonderful loved ones, and I did manage to feed them despite lots of problems (like my microwave deciding to stop working too...thank goodness my Mom lives next door!).

As for the book I posted yesterday...it is adorable...and full of information.  Did you know that a squirrel's tail gets thicker in the fall/winter so that it can use it as a blanket and pillow?  I do now...

Tonight...we have a fun Turkey felt poster to color, and we will take the Halloween gel clings down and put up our Thanksgiving clings.  Then we will be reading this book.




I let you know how we like this book too.  Oh, and I will probably be back a little later for some reviews on somethings we have tried lately...

But...for now...toodles

~Miss~

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment