Saturday, April 23, 2011

Starting HCG...and the mail

So, today I started HCG.  Today and tomorrow are my load days then I drop to 500 calories a day on Monday.  Should be FUN!  So, what do I get in the mail today...one little piece of mail.  A sales brochure from Godiva.  What do they now offer.  A strawberry chocolate shake.  It looks and sounds so yummy.  I know that I won't be able to have it after tomorrow.  I was trying to figure out if I could make it to Godiva today (LOL).  Not going to happen!

Anyways, toodles for now.

-Miss-
XOXO




P.S.  I love the FB status suffle app:
the hardest but most rewarding job in the world is a single parent..its twice the workload and twice the sacrifice..but it also comes with twice the rewards

1 comment:

  1. I did the hCG diet last year and lost 30 lbs on it. Over the course of a year, though, I've gained about 15 lbs back. I think I need to start it again.

    ReplyDelete