1. What is your favorite Easter tradition?
All my life my mother's side of the family has gotten together for holidays (always for lunch). Easter is no exception. Growing up it was always at my grandparents house. As an adult it has been here and there over the years, but the last several years it has been at one of my aunt and uncle's house. We have a huge meal....spend time together...and, of course we hide eggs for the kiddos (which reminds me I need to makes some eggs up for everyone-lots of different ages).
2. Are you a "shower" or a "long, hot bath" kind of person?
Shower all the way. I do take a long hot bath occasionally to relax...but, there is nothing like a refreshing shower in the morning. Also, I don't feel clean after sitting in the water my body just made dirty(eww)...KWIM??
3. Can you parallel park and if so when is the last time you did it?
I can not parallel park!
4. What is your favorite Easter candy?
See previous post about reese peanut butter eggs...yummy!!!
5. Easter: do you go all out with the Easter Bunny or focus on the religious part of the holiday?
I go all out with the Easter Bunny. I tend to do holidays in a big way. However, I do try to focus on the religious part of the holiday as well. I think you can do both and your kids will turn out just fine!
Toodles for now,