Thursday, April 14, 2011

Head Cold...

You can't really live in East Tennessee and not have allergies.  I have a horrible head cold.  I feel like I am one big ball of SNOT!!!  I am taking medicine...hopefully it will go away soon.  In the mean time I will be drinking my weight in fluids I guess.  I stay thirsty.  So far today I have had...

1 Grape Propel Zero (they are 16 oz)

1 Starbucks Venti Skinny Mocha (I have no idea how many ounces that is)

Now...I am sipping on a 44oz fountain Diet Coke. 

Wonder how many times I will have to go to the little girls room today....Wanna take a guess?  LOL

Toodles for now,
-Miss-

XOXO

P.S. I painted my fingers and toes with China Glaze Hologram last night...lol...such a cool color (guess what I forgot to charge my battery again)

No comments:

Post a Comment